Color Splash is a power tool to emphasise foreground and back ground objects in an image by modifying foreground and background object in image. Color splash helps in differential modification of foreground and background rather than applying a global adjustment to overall image. Color splash can be creatively used to change perception of an image.
LightX provides following types of adjustment in an image:
- Light – Change exposure, contrast and brightness),
- Tone – Change intensity in shadows, mid tone and highlights)
- Warmth – Change temperature and tint in an image)
- Color – Change Hue, Saturation and Intensity of an image
- RGB – Change pixel value of an image in red, green and blue color channel
In this tutorial, we will learn how to use Color Splash to emphasise foreground and background objects in an image and provide creative adjustment to your image.
Step 1: Open your photograph from Album and navigate to Splash: Open Image -> Selective -> Splash. After navigating to splash, you need to select the region where you want to apply pop effect by moving finger inside the region. The region can be adjusted using powerful tools like smart brush, smart erase, brush and erase tools. You can selectively edit your image to give different effects to different regions in your image. These tools are situated in right side of the screen.